Hi folks,

Is there a way to search my PowerMail database by Message-ID?
You know, those unique identifiers (shown in the full headers)
that look like this:

    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

If not, the ability to do so would be a welcome addition to
the already powerful search capabilities of this application.

                                        -- marco

--
It's not the data universe only, it's human conversation.
They want to turn it into a one-way flow that they have entirely