powermail-discuss Digest #2792 - Thursday, February 14, 2008

  Re: Shortcut gone?
          by "MB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Feature Request/Idea
          by "MB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Shortcut gone?
          by "PowerMail Engineering" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Feature Request/Idea
          by "Tom Dillon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Re: Shortcut gone?
From: "MB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:28:56 +0100

Richard Davis asked this:

>command option [ no long works to delete and go to next message!
>
>Did the shortcut die or move?

Well, as the icons (in the message window) still turns to a trashbin I'd
say this is an inadvertently introduced bug. It will prevent me from
using 5.6.2, so I'm reverting to 5.6.1 from the next session on.
I'll have to wait until this bug is fixed. Hopefully in 5.6.3 or so.

I suggest you bug report it as I'm doing next.

Mikael

Technoids:
PM 5.6.1 build 4499 sv / SpamSieve 2.6.6 sv | OS X 10.4.8 | Powerbook
G4/400 | 1GB / 80GB