Ken Pope wrote:

>Is there any way I can reveal the password -- which is blanked out in
>the "mail accounts" section of "setup" -- for that account?

You can read them from Keychain Access (if they are stored in the
keychain, which is the case if you are affected by the fact that PM 5.6
asks you to retype the password).

Jérôme - CTM Engineering

   "First, PowerMail downloads mail in about half the time of Entourage.
    Second, it's rock solid. Hasn't crashed once (Entourage crashed
    regularly). Third, searches are lightening fast, very impressive
    facility. Fourth, it has a very nice filtering capability, at least
    as strong as Entourage and probably stronger (my rules sets are fairly
    straightforward). Fifth, it auto syncs with AddressBook without the
    need for external scripts like in Entourage."
  PowerMail user comment on www.versiontracker.com

         Download a demo version from www.ctmdev.com