Bertrand Soubeyrand hat am Montag, 7. April 2008 geschrieben:

>    - If I search using spotligth I'll probably found messages that
>include what I search.
>    - Now if I open a powermail message from the list of answers,
>powermail opens the message so I can read it.
>
>Note this: messages on server are deleted after 30 days
>At the next connection ALL messages are call from the server but it
>seams that some of then are note. A huge mess.

I don't understand why you are searching with spotlight for mail-messages.
But PM has his own powerful search-tool.

(Spotlight is too unpredictable for me, that's why it's completely off
on my Mac.
On Finder-side i still prefer smart search-tools like "EasyFind".)

Btw: I don't understand "... but it seams that some of then are note." Notes?

After how many days messages on the mailserver get deleted depends on
your preferences
a) on the server itself
b) on PM (option: message deleting = deleting on the server too)