Alan Harper sa såhär:

>I believe that these have plain text alternatives, since I can see plain
>text (which I quoted in my email). Either (a) "Show Plain Text with
>Header" shows text even if there isn't a plain text alternative or (b)
>there is a different problem.

As I've reported earlier to the list I have found that at least some
HTML-messages with no plain text part does show plain text. I speculated
then that perhaps CTM had at long last implemented My wished for feature
of turning HTML-messages to plain text. However, at the time we got no
comments from CTM and these were just a few messages and also I didn't
study the source, so I can't tell if my speculation is true or not. It
could be these only seemed to be messages with no plain text part for
some unknown reason.

While, if this feature actually exists, it could be expected from PM to
index the plain text part, I think it's possible it doesn't because I
suspect PM indexes the source itself, which wouldn't have the plain text
part. Only CTM can let us know for sure though.

Mikael

Technoids:
PM 5.6.3 build 4504 sv / SpamSieve 2.6.6 sv | OS X 10.4.8 | Powerbook
G4/400 | 1GB / 80GB