Hi Tim,

>I don't think I've come across a mailing list before where so many of
>its members are no longer using the app under discussion. Should CTM be
>disheartened by the loss of users or encouraged by their lingering
>interest? :-)

I would think (& hope) encouraged.  I think that many of the former
users left reluctantly due to a missing feature or capability.  CTM
can't do everything for everybody, but hopefully they're addressing the
critical needs.  (Note to CTM - it would be nice to know what's on the list)

Jim

--
Jim Pistrang
JP Computer Resources