powermail-discuss Digest #2861 - Monday, July 21, 2008

  Re: powermail-discuss Digest #2859 - 07/14/08
          by "Joe Hallett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Re: powermail-discuss Digest #2859 - 07/14/08
From: "Joe Hallett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 21:09:25 -0700

Thanks for your inputs regarding filtering of duplicate messages. I
should have remembered that sometimes the best way to solve a problem is
to try to explain it to someone else.

Using the "Account" information in my filters took care of my problem.

--
Independent Writer on Technologies and Applications

End of powermail-discuss Digest