powermail-discuss Digest #2886 - Thursday, September 11, 2008

  Re: Attachment in "code"
          by "Gerald F. Carroll" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re(2): Attachment in "code"
          by "Peter Lovell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Re: Attachment in "code"
From: "Gerald F. Carroll" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 17:22:32 -0500

What i meant was to hold the option key down then move the mouse over
the jpg and a small menu should appear. There will be one that says open
attachment while still holding the option key move the mouse over the
menu option and click the mouse.

This may open the jpg for you. This key  is also used to add addresses
to your address book but only when you hold the mouse over an Email address.

Hope this clears it up.

Gerry

--
The faster the computer
The more impatient the user

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008, Gerald F. Carroll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>What i meant was to hold the option key down then move the mouse over
>the jpg and a small menu should appear. There will be one that says open
>attachment while still holding the option key move the mouse over the
>menu option and click the mouse

That will probably be the "control" key rather than the "option" key.
That's the one that will bring up contextual menus, which is what I
think you're meaning here.

Regards.....Peter

End of powermail-discuss Digest