I'm 65 years old and I've found that any product, software, cars, or
anything else is just as good as the support you can get on the
product.  I've written this company 6 times and received 1 response.  So
that should tell everyone something.

Also, its much easy on them to have these discussions than to give
actual support.  They don't even know what the word support means.  This
program and the company sucks!

Bill Haynie