I'm not sure if these are inter-related issues but here's what is happening:

The Mac Address Book is creating large numbers of spurious "cards" some
of which are titled "PowerMail sync identifier" - others are "No Name"
and "First name: Last name:" The Mac Address Book and the PM Address
Book have not been synced to each other for many months.

The problem appeared after I tried to initiate sync via MobileMe. Two
other Macs and an iPad were already synced through MobileMe without
signs of problems.

PowerMail's filter debugger option does not appear. An unrelated problem?

Any thoughts, other than wipe down and reinstall everything?

Thanks.

Joe Hallett

--
Joe Hallett - Independent Writer on Technologies and Applications

503-780-8626 cell/text