Judith Beiss (jbe...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:

> PM 6.0.5 does not have HTML Interpreter.

It certainly does, just like previous versions of PM did.

> I always download email as text and, it does seem
> to me, that images within an email opened w/o that blue little square
> box with a question mark in it.

Text-based mails don't contain inline images, only images as
attachments. You should be able to open these image files by double
clicking. You don't see those little square boxes with question marks
outside HTML mails and only when you have told PM not to load these
images automatically (you can load the images using the popup menu at
the bottom of the window).

- Michael

Michael J. Hußmann

E-mail: mich...@michael-hussmann.de