21 nov 2010 kl. 08.11 skrev Beatrix Willius:

No, Sent messages should show up on every client. And really don't do Gmail with IMAP. Their IMAP implementation is weird.

It works really well with real IMAP clients. You actually find *that* weird or is it really PowerMail´s limited abilities?

Besides with Gmail there isn't a big difference between IMAP and POP.