powermail-discuss Digest #2924 - Tuesday, May 24, 2011

  Re: Change Body Text?
          by "Tom Dillon" <dil...@datacraft-inc.com>

Subject: Re: Change Body Text?
From: "Tom Dillon" <dil...@datacraft-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 11:22:24 -0600

PowerMail Engineering wrote:

>>How can I change the body of a received message?
>
>set content of msg to pasteboard

Thanks. "Set content" was the part I was missing. It turns out that
"pasteboard" should be "the clipboard", so the final script is:

tell application "PowerMail"
        set msgList to the current messages
        repeat with msg in msgList
                set content of msg to the clipboard
        end repeat
end tell

Thanks

   Tom Dillon                                           825 N. 500 W.
   DataCraft                                           Moab, UT 84532
   tomdil...@datacraft-inc.com                           720/209-6502
        Arguing with an insane sailor puts you in his boat.
        Both of you will sink, but he won't care. --- Sunastar

End of powermail-discuss Digest