OK, found out what the problem is with posting RTF messages to the PowerMail
Discussions list. It was at the bottom of the response from the PowerMail
Discussions list:

>Your message could not be posted to the PowerMail discussions list because
>the message contained HTML and the list does not accept HTML messages.
>
>For more information, you can contact the list administrator at:
>
>    CTM listmaster <ctm-li...@ctmdev.com>

So the PowerMail Discussions list considers RTF as HTML?

This has obscured what I tried to post initially, that I /really/ need
PowerMail to be able to forward HTML messages.

- Winston