Thank you for letting me know that. It appears that Redirect will not allow
changing the title of the email (such as by adding Fwd:) and that you can't add
anything to the text of the message. This is a disadvantage in a lot of
circumstances.

For example, I am trying to forward and invitation to a fundraising event, and
would like to add an introductory note explaining my involvement. I can't do
this with Redirect. So in this particular case it's not a solution.

Are there any other differences between Forward and Redirect?

Do I need to download images before I use Redirect?

Thank you.

- Winston