Hello,

Have you possibly used a webmail interface to retrieve the PMKey file ? Is
there a chance you could, in that case, refetch it with a mail client ? Webmail
interfaces tend to corrupt PMKeys.

Kind regards,

Chantal Favre
CTM Development SA
ctm-i...@ctmdev.com

  "In my first minutes with PowerMail 6, I've already been able
   to archive a vast amount of my e-mail database and everything
   is running brilliantly... Many thanks to CTM !"

   Ricardo Pinto, PowerMail version 6 owner (unsolicited commment)

   Download demo versions of PowerMail and FoxTrot Search products:
                      <http://www.ctmdev.com>