Hello

Just moved from Mailsmith to PowerMail. I am adapting the email scripts to work
for me. I am having problems with setting the "to recipient" and "cc recipient".
I was using the snippets from CTMdev to add to the general email appleScript:

This will only show Mr Bar in the recipient list., at "To recipient". There is
no "cc recipient":
{subject:"Hello!", recipient:{{recipient type:cc recipient, address:{display
name:"Mr Foo", address:"f...@foo.com>"}}, "Mr Bar <b...@bar.com>"}}

This will show Mr Bar and Mr Foo both as "to recipient":
recipient:{"Mr Foo <f...@foo.com>", "Mr Bar <b...@bar.com>"}}

and a similar one will make both "cc recipient"

Is there any way I can have both a "to recipient" and a "cc recipient" in my
applescript?

Thanks for any help.