powermail-discuss Digest #3030 - Tuesday, June 11, 2013

  Incoming email crashes PowerMail
          by "Winston Weinmann" <weinm...@mindspring.com>

Subject: Incoming email crashes PowerMail
From: "Winston Weinmann" <weinm...@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 17:27:34 +0200

There are emails from one source (airline sale announcement) that regularly
crash PowerMail when I try to download it. Then PowerMail has to rebuild the
sort index. In order to download mail I have to use webmail to delete the
message that's causing the problem, then PowerMail can proceed with downloading
new messages as normal.

Not every message from the airline causes the crash. I have started saving
those that do cause the crash in web mail and could forward an example if that
would help fix the problem.

Thank you.

- Winston

End of powermail-discuss Digest