Matthias, all,

YES there seems to be a bug in our new networking code for dealing with certain
SMTP servers, possibly (but not certainly) having to do with SSL.

IF YOU ARE NOT RUNNING Mavericks: PLEASE REVERT TO 6.1.5 for now until we
resolve this:

<http://ctmdevcom.ipage.com/powermail/pm615.dmg>

IF YOU ARE RUNNING Mavericks: PLEASE USE PowerMail 6.2 fopr fetching and
searching only, and use something else fo sending, until we resolve this.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we did send 6.2 out for testing and nobody
cared to try this and report it in a way that we could have known about it
before release !

Kind regards,

jean michel/ctm qa