powermail-discuss Digest #3130 - Thursday, June 25, 2015

  Re: Fwd: HTML printing
          by "PowerMail Engineering" <jer...@ctmdev.com>

Subject: Re: Fwd: HTML printing
From: "PowerMail Engineering" <jer...@ctmdev.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 13:07:40 +0200

DDV wrote:

>This is how French text looks in the html mail message and in plain
>text: "je suis désolé, ça n'a pas marché avec la chambre à laquelle je
>pensais".
>
>This is how the mail looks when printed and when viewed in web browser:
>"je suis désolé, ça n'a pas marché avec la chambre à laquelle je
>pensais".

Are you printing directly from PowerMail, or from the web browser after using
"view message in web browser"? In the later case, you may try to force the
browser to interpret the file as UTF-8.

Jérôme - CTM Engineering

   "Foxtrot Professional Search is a fantastic application. I simply
    couldn't live without it."
  FoxTrot Professional Search user comment

         Download a demo version from www.foxtrot.ch

End of powermail-discuss Digest