powermail-discuss Digest #3166 - Monday, February 19, 2018

  PowerMail not emptying trash at quit
          by "Winston Weinmann" <weinm...@mindspring.com>
  Re: PowerMail not emptying trash at quit
          by "PowerMail Engineering" <jer...@ctmdev.com>

Subject: PowerMail not emptying trash at quit
From: "Winston Weinmann" <weinm...@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 14:04:45 -0500

My PowerMail is set to delete messages in the trash which are "there for 60
days" when the program quits. It has stopped doing this. I've done a rebuild
(except for a low level rebuild).

I tried turning this feature off in preferences, saving the change, then going
back and turning it on, but this made no difference.

How do I get PowerMail to return to "cleaning up" on quitting?

Thanks.

- Winston Weinmann