Palo Verde will be doing a full steam generator inspection using the Zephyr
technology in April 2017.

Heather Jackson, CHP, RRPT| Sr. Health Physicist
H623-393-6076 |  heather.jack...@aps.com|H623-393-1853 | PVNGS Mail Station 7397

From: Mosty, Shari [mailto:shari.mo...@luminant.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 12:03 PM
To: Rouse, Raymond Lawrence; 'Powernet@hpspowernet.org'
Subject: [powernet] RE: Looking for a point of contact

USE CAUTION - EXTERNAL
SENDER:(powernet-return-382-heather.jackson=aps....@hpspowernet.org<mailto:powernet-return-382-heather.jackson=aps....@hpspowernet.org>)

Do not click on links or open attachments that are not expected.

For questions or concerns, please email the APS Cyber Defense Center team at
a...@apsc.com<mailto:a...@apsc.com>
or contact the APS Helpdesk.
Following this post who would be doing a Westinghouse Steam Generator
Inspection using the new Zephyr technology?

Shari Mosty
Sr. Health Physicist
Comanche Peak Nuclear Power Plant
6322 N. FM 56