I'm looking for an operational RP perspective on using Macroporous resin vs.
PRC-01M.

Have any of you tried both and come away from the experience with a perspective
on which is better and why?

Who at your plant can I talk to for specifics on this?

Thanks for your time!
[cid:image001.png@01D213E1.DA0CFFA0][cid:image002.png@01D213E1.DA0CFFA0]
Heather Jackson, CHP, RRPT| Sr. Health Physicist
*623-393-6076 |
*heather.jack...@aps.com|<mailto:cynthia.d...@aps.com%7C>*623-393-1853 | PVNGS
Mail Station 7397

--- NOTICE ---

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain confidential,
privileged or proprietary information.  If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original and any copy or
printout.  Unintended recipients are prohibited from making any other use of
this e-mail.  Although we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present in this e-mail, we accept no liability for any loss or
damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments, or for any delay or
errors or omissions in the contents which result from e-mail transmission.