Greetings,

I am the Radiation Safety Officer for the DOD's medical school which
conducts research with sealed/unsealed radioisotopes and self-shielded
irradiators. I also teach a graduate level Health Physics course. The Armed
Forces Radiobiology Research Institute also falls under the University
which houses a Research and Training Reactor and several panoramic
irradiators.

I would like to join the Powernet group for professional development and
knowledge and to ensure we stay current and relevant in the field of Health
Physics.

Thank you for your consideration.

Very Respectfully,
MAJ Kimberly Alston, MS, MPH
Dep Dir, Environmental Health & Safety
Radiation Safety Officer
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
Bethesda, MD
Office: 301-295-3390
Cell:  240-281-3632