From: Powernet [mailto:powernet-boun...@hpspowernet.org] On Behalf Of Pilgreen
Matthew via Powernet
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2018 12:51 PM
To: 'powernet@hpspowernet.org' <powernet@hpspowernet.org>
Cc: Pilgreen Matthew <mjpilgr...@stpegs.com>
Subject: Re: [Powernet] [EXTERNAL] Re: Portable Radiation Instrument
Performance Checks

EXTERNAL EMAIL

South Texas Project’s responses:

1.       Daily

2.       Technically, it is part of the user checks, but our instrument
tracking software (which we use to log instruments in and out) actually
verifies that the response check has been performed.  It will not allow an
individual to check out an instrument that does not have a satisfactory
response check.