There are other approved Calibration Labs by NVLAP, look under Calibration
Facilities. You can also use A2LA spike, as well as other approved facilities.

There is a NIST Bulletin that describes approved requirements (I am away and
can provide later).

Regards,

Sandy
Sent from my iPhone

On May 17, 2018, at 11:25, Vickers, Glen:(GenCo-Nuc) via Powernet