From: Powernet [mailto:powernet-boun...@hpspowernet.org] On Behalf Of Dave Raye
via Powernet
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2019 11:41 AM
To: 'powernet@hpspowernet.org'
Cc: Dave Raye
Subject: [Powernet] Quick Initial DLR Issue & DLR Exchange survey

EXTERNAL SENDER. DO NOT click links, or open attachments, if sender is unknown,
or the message seems suspicious in any way. DO NOT provide your user ID or
password.

Hello all,
I have seen in a recent, related inquiry that a number of sites have an
"Clerk/Admin" as their Dosimetry Resource, as does DC Cook.  Acknowledging that
"Issuing DLRs to workers" or "Performing Routine DLR Exchanges" are not tasks
contained in ACAD 93-008, I'd appreciate your response to this quick survey:

Do you have an Admin resource and/or RP/HP Tech in Dosimetry?   RP Techs ONLY

Do you have a qualification similar to, "Perform initial issue of DLRs to
workers" (this does not include special/extremity dosimeters)?   Yes

Do you have a qualification similar to, "Prepare for/perform routine DLR
Exchange"?   Yes

If you have a specific qualification to perform such tasks, are they obtained
via OJT/TPE, Lab Eval, Simple Task (no formal qual required)?   OJT/TPE

Cook "has always" performed OJT/TPE for these two tasks, but we are considering
making them a Lab Eval or even just a simple task, acknowledging that we have a
pretty detailed procedure for both activities.

I appreciate your replies,

[cid:image003.png@01D52C1D.04C264A0]

This message is intended for the exclusive use of the intended addressee. If
you have received this message in error or are not the intended addressee or
his or her authorized agent, please notify me immediately by e-mail, discard
any paper copies and delete all electronic files of this message.