Fermi is going to be doing a significant amount of work inside our Torus in our
upcoming Spring 2020 outage.  In the past we have used the Mirion IMUX and
associated hardware to remotely monitor divers radiation exposure.  This
generally works quite well but our equipment is getting dated and we don't know
how long replacement parts will be available.  Is anyone using anything
different?  If so, could you please provide additional details and contact
information?  Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Brad Krupp