Does anyone use and calibrate the RadeCo H810DC battery powered high volume
airsampler and might share their procedure.

I have been unable to find the time to write a procedure for our technicians to
do this flow calibration on-site using a BK Precision 1901 DC power supply.

Michael Macho
Radiation Protection Staff
michael.ma...@luminant.com<mailto:michael.ma...@luminant.com>
[cid:image003.jpg@01D45A15.8872E070]

SAFETY is first
QUALITY
SCHEDULE
Luminant Power
Comanche Peak Nuclear Power Plant
6322 North FM 56 or PO Box 1002
Mail Code 005A
Glen Rose, TX  76043
(254)897-5698 /(254)897-8163
(817)559-1997 Cell
[Vistra-TXUE-Lum-lockup-all-03]

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, contains
or may contain confidential information intended only for the addressee. If you
are not an intended recipient of this message, be advised that any reading,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying or other use of this message or
its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately by reply message and delete this
email message and any attachments from your system.