Hello, I'm using Kpowersave on my laptop under Kanotix (debian). I am wondering how to configure GRUB to resume. Everything works in the suspend side of things, there are no problems. Howerver when I power the computer back up I cannot get GRUB to do a resume... it just does a normal boot and cannot activate the Swap file. (I have to reformat my Swap space in order for it to be initialized on the next boot.)

So I guess I have two questions:
1) is the bad swap space a sign that things are not actually working
2) what do I put in GRUB to direct it to load the suspended data.

Thank you
-Evan