[..]
> and i added my custom script to /usr/lib/powersave/scripts but the change
> doesn't
> take. in fact the original value was "screensaver" and after changing it, and
> rebooting is still does a blank screen.
>
> for all information i find says modify /etc/sysconfig/powersave/events my
> system
> lacks /etc/sysconfig and the powersave configurations are in /etc/powersave.

Reading this post reminds me that maybe it would be a good idea to also
fix the documentation and remove all absolute paths as we did for the
man pages. There is currently a nice mixture of different paths, e.g
README.battery uses /etc/powersave, others like README.schemes use
/etc/sysconfig/powersave. Should we go with /etc/powersave or use
AC_CONFIG_FILES for that?

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?