JFYI:

Betreff: [ powersave-Feature Requests-1688880 ] Ability to choose ondemand or
conservative governor
Datum: Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2007
Von: "SourceForge.net" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Feature Requests item #1688880, was opened at 2007-03-27 04:56
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by stoppel22
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=700012&aid=1688880&group_id=124576

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi, I like to use conservative governor instead of ondemand. Because ondemand
goes to highest frequency immediately when there's a little load for a short
time and that behaviour heats my CPU more than conservative governor. In
hardware.cpp line 985 kpowersave first tries ondemand, then userspace and
conversative at last. It would be fine if there was an option to choose that
priority.