Hi all,
I have a topology with some loop and I wanna send TCP packet.
I've modify l3_learnong controller to check the authenticity of the source.
When I start my controller I add also

openflow.spanning_tree --no-flood --hold-down openflow.discovery

and ping works correctly!

But when I try to forward TCP packet it gave me this error (why??):

ERROR:core:Exception while handling OpenFlowNexus!PacketIn...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/sdn-lab/pox/pox/lib/revent/revent.py", line 231, in
raiseEventNoErrors
    return self.raiseEvent(event, *args, **kw)
  File "/home/sdn-lab/pox/pox/lib/revent/revent.py", line 278, in raiseEvent
    rv = event._invoke(handler, *args, **kw)
  File "/home/sdn-lab/pox/pox/lib/revent/revent.py", line 156, in _invoke
    return handler(self, *args, **kw)
  File "/home/sdn-lab/pox/pox/forwarding/l3_learning_mod.py", line 223, in
_handle_PacketIn
    "input port" % (dpid, inport, str(dstaddr)))
TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting

It's a problem in the log message that appears when the packets should be
forwarded on the port from which they come from.
I've no particular setting about the switches port. I've just added a check
on tcp packet after this if condition.

Thank you

--
Silvia Fichera