Hi,

There isn't any command you can enable that.

Based on my understanding, you could do the binding for the ports on the
switch, but from controller standpoint view the binding ports should be one
logical port. The round-robin you can do on controller is based on the flow.

I implemented the round-robin and hash based on flow around half year ago.
Here is the link https://github.com/timhuanggithub/pox_load_balancing.
However, when I did the implementing, I was new to programming and
Open-flow. I have to admit that the way I implemented isn't good at all,
but It works. Hope it give you a rough idea about how to start.

If you want to do weight round-robin routing, you need to use other
algorithm to replace the Floyd-Warshall in POX.

--
Thanks
Tim