I think you sent out an email saying you'd already found the answer on the POX
wiki, but I happened to get the emails in reverse order (I only just got this
one, but got the other one 20 minutes ago).

For anyone wondering the same thing, I think the relevant answer is in the POX
manual wiki in the section POX APIs / The Event System / Advanced Topics in
Event Handling / Events With Multiple Listeners.

-- Murphy