It's okay buddy. :)

Hehehe...be "online" on 16 colors video graphics interface?
Btw, hows your VGA card driver? Have you found on d net? It was so
diffficult to find the completely "free driver", but if you try more
and more, I think its available, sure!

The problem is how big your effort to spend time on it. be patience.

regards,

fachim

--- In ppi-india@yahoogroups.com, "A Qisai" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Today, the cold of the morning December winter is chilling my body,
> the same way I feel about the news I have been reading for the past
> week. Reading the news on Operation Majnu in the city of Meerut in
> Uttar Pradersh published in the Hindustan Times as well as watching
> the news of the same topic on NDTV and the similar situation in
> Indonesia as has been reflected in the news published in Kompas and
> Media Indonesia daily left me wondering, where are we going? What
> shall we do?
>
> Operation Majnu, a moral police kind of operation that was designed
> to target eve-teasers in Meerut, has turned into an ugly incident
> when the police was recoded in a video camera to have beaten up two
> couples of young lovers in a park. They have been accused of
> doing `immoral activities' by showing their affection to their
> partners. In Indonesia, as published by Kompas daily, a young couple
> of a reputed university in Bogor was roughed up by the locals for
> their `indecent behavior' in a rented house in the locality. They
> were paraded half naked for their sin.
>
> On the contrary of these two incidents, the Canadian Supreme Court
> has issued a decision to allow `consensual sexual acts between adults
> behind closed doors'. The Hindustan Times daily reported with a bold
> heading "Canada Okays Group Sex" that the Supreme Court of Canada has
> decided to give freedom to the `swingers' to freely observe their
> practice of group sex in a private room behind locked doors. The
> decision says that "Consensual sexual conducts among adults behind
> code-locked doors can hardly supposed to jeopardize a society as
> vigorous and tolerant as Canadian society."
>
> The incidents above, I believe, must have been just a few cases of
> thousands of cases of similar situation in this complex world. To say
> the least, the incidents above reflected the different views and
> perceptions of different societies towards one thing: sexual act. In
> a society like India or Indonesia as an example, sexual act out of
> wedding bell, even though it is conducted in a closed doors is
> considered taboo or `immoral' whereas in other society like Canada
> the same conduct is regarded to be normal as long as there is no
> money is changed between the adults having sex as this act of
> changing money is considered as prostitution which is illegal.
>
> The judgment of immorality towards this act in societies like India
> or Indonesia, however, in my view is full of hypocrisy. Because when
> this act is conducted by high profile personalities, the society
> stays silent but they will be easily angry and aggressive when it is
> conducted by `commoners'. Why there should be any double standard in
> the society? Isn't it a private choice for us to have this act?
> Because in my opinion, as an adult and leave alone religion, we have
> conscience towards things we do or decide to do. We realize that
> there must be consequences on everything we do. The society should
> [...]

DonorsChoose.org helps at-risk students succeed. Fund a student project today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/9.ZgmA/FpQLAA/HwKMAA/igXolB/TM