Dear Dora dan rekan2 yg lain yg tertarik utk kerja di book festival.

Prosedurnya:
1. anda kirim email ke book festival, menyatakan ketertarikan anda utk kerja
disana. Sertakan nama lengkap, email yg lengkap, telphone, dan alamat anda.
2. nanti di balas oleh panitia book fest, beserta attachment data diri yg harus
dilengkapi, termasuk jadwal kerja yg anda harus pilih.
3. kirimkan kembali attachment yg berisi data diri anda ke panitia book fest
itu. Setelah itu, mereka akan hubungi anda.

semoga membantu. oiya, saya sertakan email dari mereka di bawah email saya.

AGUNG WAHYUDI
154 000 05

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Thank you for your interest in working at the Book Festival. Below is the first
information about working at the Book Festival.

Hall:                 Expo Brussel (Paleis 3)
Address:           Belgiëplein 1
Place:              Brussel (België)
Phone:             +31 (0)30 - 604 74 00
Internet:            www.bruexpo.be
Route:
http://www.boekenfestijn.com/inhoud/route/documents/routebeschrijvingBrussel.pdf

Depending on your work and availability your working hours will be determined.
To give you some idea of the work hours we state below the normal hours.

Building up
Monday the 6th of October: 13.00 – 18.00 hours
Tuesday the 7th of October: 08.30 – +/- 17.00 hours
Wednesday the 8th of October: 08.30 – until we are finished (around 18.00 hours)

Opening days
Our opening times on Thursday the 9th and Friday the 10th of October are from
10:00 am till 9:00 pm. Usually we work about 1 hour longer after closing for
the public. Our opening times on Saturday the 11th and Sunday the 12th of
October are from 10:00 am till 6:00 pm. The estimated end time for Saturday is
6:30 pm and Sunday till we are finished (app. 9:30 pm). The working hours vary
per day and person. On Sunday the working day often starts at 12:00 am.

On Thursday and Friday a diner will be provided for those employees that work
all day. Employees receive a 20% discount on their purchased books. The books
can only been taken with you on the last working day; not later than Saturday.
Payment depends on your age.

Please fill out the questionnaire attached.
(we prefer employees that can work one of the building up days and two opening
days)

After receipt of your reply we will contact you.

If you know additional employees for our Book Festival please let them know
that we are still searching for people.

Met vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,
DE CENTRALE BOEKHANDEL B.V.

Annette Verbaan-Bout
Administratief Medewerkster
(niet aanwezig op woensdagmiddag en donderdagmiddag)

T +31 (0) 30 604 74 00
F +31 (0) 30 605 09 08
KvK 30181718
W www.boekenfestijn.com