IMEC 25th anniversary:
Innovation in the next 25 years of science and technology

This year we light 25 candles, celebrating 25 years of top notch research. For
this happy occasion, it's our pleasure to invite you to the IMEC Technology
Forum 2009 (ITF2009), formerly known as the Annual Research Review Meeting
(ARRM), at the Crowne Plaza Hotel ‘Le Palace’, Brussels, June 2 – 4, 2009.
Together with top executives, ITF2009 will focus on future strategies for
scaling and non-scaling activities, emerging markets such as photovoltaics and
healthcare, on the changes in business approach and on the collaboration
opportunities with R&D centers.
We are looking forward to meeting you at ITF2009.
Media Partners:

http://www.itf2009.be/

Kirim email ke