From: agusward...@hotmail.com <agusward...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Pasar malan/indonesian market, 28 june 09 in Antwerpen
To: "made wardana" <agusward...@hotmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 3:07 AM

Dear all,

I would be pleased to inform you, On Sunday, June 28th the Ethnographic Museum
will be closing its doors in its present location along Suikerrui in Antwerp as
the collection is scheduled to move to the new MAS[Museum aan de Stroom]. A
perfect opportunity to organise a wonderful party in the museum’s beautiful
garden. Between 2 p.m. and 10 p.m., the public will be able to attend music and
dance performances from Indonesia, india, irak, mexico take in the sights and
scents of a Pasar Malam or Indonesian market, and enjoy delectable snacks and
exotic drinks. Marita De Sterck will share stories of the Ticuna Indians and of
course we have also thought of our youngest visitors: children can take an
interactive guided tour of the museum or attend a workshop.

Where ??

Suikerrui, 13
2000 antwerpen
www.mas.be

Free entrance.

Time ?
At 14h.00-22.00

It's our hope that you can come to see this performance and please forward this
invitation to your friends, relative, ect.

Greetings
made agus wardana
0476 52 92 17
www.salingasah.be