Hello all,

Lots going on on the PPIG WIP 2010 front!

Deadline extended: Due to several requests we have extended the deadline for submission of abstracts by one week to the 23rd of November. Please take this opportunity to share any work in progress!

Keynote: Judith Good shall be giving a keynote address titled :  Programming Languages and the Uncanny Valley. check out the program on the PPIG WIP site for more details.

Registration implemented: I mean open! visit the PPIG WIP site to sign up for the workshop(£30) and the Céilidh(£25)!

Workshop web site: various updates and tweaks including outline for Physical Computing and Multitouch sessions. http://dewey.computing.dundee.ac.uk/PPIGWIP/program.htm

look forward to hearing from you soon,

Chris Martin

[workshop chair]

Chris Martin:
 Researcher in Applied Computing at the University of Dundee

School of Computing, Queen Mother Building, Balfour Street, University of Dundee, Dundee DD1 4HN
tel +44 (0)1382 384711 | fax +44 (0)1382 385509 | email cjmar...@computing.dundee.ac.uk

PPIG Work-in-Progress Workshop
Jan 7-8 2010