Hi All,

Due to unforeseen circumstances we will not be holding PPIG in September in
Newcastle as was originally announced. We are finalising alternative
arrangements and hope that PPIG 2012 will be held in London in November, with
full details to be provided shortly.

Those of you who have prepared papers ready for submission please hold on to
them. Anyone who hasn't yet written a PPIG paper now has a few extra weeks to
get writing!

Best wishes
Maria, for PPIG

Dr Maria Kutar
Senior Lecturer in Information Systems, Salford Business School
Programme Leader, BSc Business Information Technology
Web: http://www.business.salford.ac.uk/staff/mariakutar
<http://www.business.salford.ac.uk/staff/mariakutar%20>
Twitter: @mariakutar
Room 325, Maxwell Building, University of Salford , Salford, M5 4WT, UK
Tel. ++ 44 (0)161 295 3056  Fax. ++ 44 (0)161 295 5394

--
The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt
charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).