Lecturer position at University of Leicester

Department of Computer Science

http://www.le.ac.uk/compsci/

Salary Grade 8: £35,938 to £44,166 per annum

Open-ended contract, available as one full-time post or two part-time posts

Ref: SEN00310

You will have a strong research record and be able to contribute to
undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and supervision of mainstream projects
in a broad range of topics. We are keen to make the appointment in a research
area that strengthens or complements existing areas of research excellence in
the department. Areas of interest include
algorithms and complexity, computational modelling, data mining, human-computer
interaction, logical methods in computer science, parallel and distributed
computing, semantics, software engineering, theory of computing, verification
and correctness. You will also be able to demonstrate the ability to attract
funding or to engage with industry, and the potential to generate non-academic
impact of research.

For further information and to apply on-line, please visit our website:
http://www.le.ac.uk/joinus

Closing Date: Midnight on 15 January 2013

Interviews: 1 February 2013

Informal enquiries are welcome. For informal discussions about the position
or flexible working issues, please contact Prof Thomas Erlebach on
t.erleb...@mcs.le.ac.uk  or +44 (0)116 252 3411. For queries on women’s issues,
please contact Dr Effie Law one...@mcs.le.ac.uk  or +44 (0)116 252 5341.

--
The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity
in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).