From: Kutar Maria <m.ku...@salford.ac.uk<mailto:m.ku...@salford.ac.uk>>
Date: 11 June 2013 17:01:19 GMT+01:00
To: PPIG Announcements
<Ppig-announce-list@open.ac.uk<mailto:Ppig-announce-list@open.ac.uk>>
Subject: PPIG-WIP 2013: Registration

Psychology of Programming Interest Group – Work-in-Progress Workshop (July 8-9,
2013)
School of Computing and Mathematics – Keele University (UK)

The 2013 Work-in-Progress Workshop is being held in the School of Computing and
Mathematics at Keele University. Keele is the UK’s largest integrated campus
university. Our central location within the UK means that we are easily
accessible from anywhere in the country.

Registration - please note registration closes 1st July
Two workshop registration packages are available (both including on-campus
parking and Wi-fi access):

Residential Package (£105) - An inclusive residential package including:
Workshop registration, Three-course dinner in Keele Hall, One night en-suite
on-campus accommodation for Monday 8th July, Breakfast, Two Lunches, Workshop
refreshments

Non-residential Package (£35) - A package for those not requiring
accommodation. Includes: Workshop registration, Two Lunches, Workshop
refreshments

Please see http://ppig2013.eventbrite.co.uk/ to register and for additional
information.

Any questions can be directed to the Local Organiser, Louis Major
(l.ma...@keele.ac.uk<mailto:l.ma...@keele.ac.uk>)