Please note that Middlesex University's preferred way of receiving all
correspondence is via email in line with our Environmental Policy. All incoming
post to Middlesex University is opened and scanned by our digital document
handler, CDS, and then emailed to the recipient.

If you do not want your correspondence to Middlesex University processed in
this way please email the recipient directly. Parcels, couriered items and
recorded delivery items will not be opened or scanned by CDS.  There are items
which are "exceptions" which will be opened by CDS but will not be scanned a
full list of these can be obtained by contacting the University.

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\cocoartf1265\cocoasubrtf210
{\fonttbl\f0\fmodern\fcharset0 Courier-Bold;\f1\fmodern\fcharset0 Courier;\f2\fmodern\fcharset0 Courier-Oblique;
}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;}
\paperw11900\paperh16840\margl1440\margr1440\vieww12200\viewh17140\viewkind1
\pard\tx566\tx1133\tx1700\tx2267\tx2834\tx3401\tx3968\tx4535\tx5102\tx5669\tx6236\tx6803\pardirnatural

\f0\b\fs24 \cf0 PPIG WIP January 2015: Call for Participation\
\

\f1\b0 The annual PPIG work-in-progress meeting will take place at Middlesex University on
\f0\b Thursday 8th January and Friday 9th January 2015
\f1\b0 . PPIG-WIP is a forum in which researchers at all levels can present and discuss future work, current work, recent results, findings and developments. Experienced researchers and practitioners, as well as doctoral students, are equally invited to participate.\
\
We don\'92t have invited speakers in the usual sense \'97 the meeting is intended to be an informal forum for discussion of
\f2\i your
\f1\i0  work \'97 but Thomas Green may be prevailed upon to talk about Cognitive Dimensions in Content Management Systems if there is a lull in proceedings, and Marian Petre has volunteered as well either on ephemeral flaws or code reviews in software development.\
\
One feature of the meeting will be a workshop on teaching programming: a perennial concern of PPIG and specially relevant at Middlesex, which is trying out an exciting new approach (details To Be Revealed at the meeting).\
\
Registration is
\f0\b free
\f1\b0 , lunches (two of them) will be provided along with enough free coffee to float a battleship, but to aid calculation of numbers for catering etc., please email {\field{\*\fldinst{HYPERLINK "mailto:ppigwip1_2...@mdx.ac.uk"}}{\fldrslt \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
ppigwip1_2...@mdx.ac.uk}}\expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
 and tell us you are coming. We\'92ll give you travel information, exact place of meeting, accommodation information and so on, by reply.\
\
We look forward to seeing you here.\
\
}