I would like to collect a full set of the chapters from the
Hoc, Green, Samurcay & Gilmore book 'Psychology of Programming'.

I have a vague memory that this might have been proposed on the
PPIG list before (perhaps even by me?), but can't find any result
among the PPIG site resources.

The reason for this request is that I will be teaching a
Masters-level course on usability of programming languages in the
coming year, for which I think this is the best possible
textbook. The original book has been out of press for many
years, so it would be very difficult for my students to gain
access to it other than via electronic copies.

30 minutes with Google has determined that Francoise Detienne has
placed her chapter online (thanks Francoise!), but I couldn't
find any others.
http://arxiv.org/ftp/cs/papers/0702/0702003.pdf

In absence of actual text, I would be very grateful for:
 - contact with authors of the original chapters; or
 - current email addresses of the authors; or even
 - file containing the table of contents with author names.

Cheers,
Alan
--
Alan Blackwell
Reader in Interdisciplinary Design, University of Cambridge

--
The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt
charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).