If the book is really out of print, maybe someone (e.g., the editor or the
collected authors) could convince the copyright owner (Academic Press) to
allow this to be a full content visible book in google books.  It's there --
it's been scanned and OCRed.
http://books.google.com/books?id=57wgAQAAIAAJ-- but you can only view
small fragments of content.

Why have someone go to all that extra effort of scanning it a second time?
 (the answer might be that it's way to much work to convince Academic Press,
but if you can convince them, I can find the info about how they, with a few
clicks, make it available on line.)

Robin