A long, in fact a *very* long, time ago I think I read a paper that
investigated if visual programming was as good as many claim it to be.

If I remember correctly the conclusion of this paper was that it
wasn't with the exception of concurrent programming on a 'high level',
unfortunately I don't remember the title of the paper, where it was
published, who the author was or anything else (I think it was a
single author, male and possible the surname starts with an "S" - at
least "S" pops up when I try to remember something about this paper).

Does this very sketchy description remind someone of a paper/author?
if so I would be very grateful if you could send me an email (because
I can find anything about this).

- jem

--
The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt
charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).