All,

Continuing on the theme of empirical research.

There is a growing trend for researchers to make their
experimental data available.

Promise is probably one of the more well known sites:
http://promisedata.org/

What is also needed is the code used to analyze it.
I have been having a hard time trying to get the numbers
reported in some papers from the data that has been made
available.

You can find mine here (only the 2011 experiment has all the code
needed to perform the analysis; I'm working on fixing that):
http://www.knosof.co.uk/dev-experiment.html

I hope list members will reply with where their own data can be
downloaded.

--
Derek M. Jones                  tel: +44 (0) 1252 520 667
Knowledge Software Ltd          blog:shape-of-code.coding-guidelines.com

--
The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity
in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).