I'm looking for a corpus/collection of Java source code. The corpus should comprise multiple projects that come with JUnit test cases that pass and have good test coverage.

I want to test a new programming construct that is supposed to shorten programs without making them harder to understand. In the first instance I want to make sure that it doesn't break the code at compile- or runtime.

If anyone knows of a good corpus/collection, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Sebastian

--
The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity
in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).