On May 25, 2012, at 7:56 AM, Sebastian Lohmeier wrote:

> I'm looking for a corpus/collection of Java source code. The corpus should
> comprise multiple projects that come with JUnit test cases that pass and have
> good test coverage.
>
> I want to test a new programming construct that is supposed to shorten
> programs without making them harder to understand. In the first instance I
> want to make sure that it doesn't break the code at compile- or runtime.
>
> If anyone knows of a good corpus/collection, please let me know.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Sebastian

The Software-artifact Infrastructure Repository (SIR) hosted at University of
Nebraska-Lincoln might have some content that could help you:
http://sir.unl.edu/

Take care,

Lorin Hochstein

The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt
charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).